Thursday, November 25, 2010

Something Brief

Hello!

Well i'm back for Thanksgiving! Although I have lots of work to do still, i'm definitely going to be having some fun. And i hope you all do too!

The main reason of this post is an attempt to cheer someone up in light of a recent event! I wrote...something. I'm not really sure what you'd call it. Poem maybe? Anyway, I wrote it when i was driving back to Cwu last weekend and it was snowing pretty heavy in the pass. It's nothing special really. But I'll post it anyway, also since I've felt I should post something recently. Here it is:

The red lights flash on a pristine world
Glitter flows past my headlights

The darkness reaches tall and glorious
Allowing the mind to wander

The night makes an innocent mind
Where love holds true through all

The daylight will wake us from our sleep
Our love will hold true through all

1 comment:

Miss Pip said...

Lovely poem thing Sean. I love how you repeated Love holds true through all.
I heard you might be in town this weekend. Maybe I'll see you :) But don't endanger yourself. Please.
Hope you are doing well.