Monday, March 7, 2011

Hmmm

Recently, I've felt like I should blog something. But I have no clue what...
What do blog posts usually talk about?

Events... Well there hasn't been too many of those recently. Aside from an enjoyably awkward high school Tolo. My spring break is coming up fast though! I should get back around the 17th, and my week is wide open! So whoever is reading this, let's plan something :)

Emotions...? Nothing new here either really.

Objects of stress... Well my physics of sound professor gives out craaazyyy loads of homework. Which mixed with everything else gets to be quite a bit too much. Can you say all-nighter? Also my piano class has just been pointless. She's a rather awful teacher and i have a test to catch up for very very soon.

Newly discovered things.... The book Brave New World! It's really really great. We read it for genetics class and it turned out to be much better than I thought it would be. The blog/book Stuff White People Like is quite funny, and true. The creator came to Central and talked about the blog and how it was created and everything. It was really interesting and I started to get the humor on the blog that I didn't pick up before.

Stuff currently happening.... Ellie Goulding's album is on repeat. It was just released in the US finally! Soon to come is a night filled with homework and Desperate Housewives.

Miscellaneous... It seems every time I try to do something in my beanbag, I end up taking a nice long nap... It's started to become a bit problematic haha.

Hit me up for spring break plans!

No comments: